INVASION - October 5, 2017

 October 5, 2017

Invasion


“My Kingdom of light and love is ready to invade your nation. Those whose hearts are tuned to My heart will find themselves squarely in the path of this move and will do exploits in My name.  This is why it is so important to stay close to Me and to keep in tune with My Spirit so that you do not miss Me when I begin to move with supernatural ways and means.  There will be similarities to other moves but there will be great increase in them, and I will add spectacular things never seen before by the people of this earth.  I am is on the move!”


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST 🙏🙏🙏.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

START YOUR ENGINES!

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?