OVERWHELMING SUPERIORITY - October 5, 2026

 October 5, 2026


OVERWHELMING SUPERIORITY 

I felt led to ask my Lookout Guardian Angel what was happening in the spiritual realm as things on earth seem to be ramping up. He shared with me: “There are clashes, clashes, and more clashes in the Spirit realm between Heaven’s Hosts and the dark forces. Because of the Army of Light’s faith and warfare, myriads of Hosts are being released and they are overwhelming the forces of darkness and bringing down their high places.”

The Father shares:
“Because My Remnant, My Army of Light, has FAITHFULLY PARTNERED with Heaven’s agenda to USHER IN the Kingdom Age of LIFE, LIGHT, PEACE, AND PLENTY, all of Heaven’s RESOURCES have been ACTIVATED to answer the cries of My RISING sons and daughters. No matter what the enemy threw at you to try and DISCOURAGE, DISTRACT, or DISARM you, the Army of Light STOOD THEIR GROUND, declared My promises, and began to ADVANCE into enemy territory. You have been TAKING BACK the ground of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS and decreeing that My Kingdom COME on the earth as it is in Heaven and Heaven is DEPLOYED to bring that cry into REALITY on the earth. You still hear the LOUD, LYING VOICES of those partnered with darkness and there are still many MESMERIZED people who BUY INTO THE LIES and who are BLINDLY OPPOSING My leaders and My plans. That’s why I AM allowing the evil empire to launch some dangerous-looking plans in order to SHAKE people AWAKE. But you will SEE THROUGH these dark schemes and see the Warrior Host of Heaven ready to bring those plans for DESTRUCTION and DEATH TO NOTHING. Together, we will LAUGH at the darkness DRAMATIC ATTEMPT to RULE THE WORLD, and you will see Heaven’s RESCUE and the OVERWHELMING SUPERIORITY of the Forces of Light TRIUMPH with a GREAT VICTORY. Sing and shout Hallelujah for the Lord your God, the Almighty, REIGNS!”

Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. This one is getting printed out and put on my refrigerator! Amen and HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen & Hallelujah!!

      Delete
    2. Team, our victory will not be short lived because we are calling on Jer 29:11"I give you a FUTURE and a hope " o.e.

      Delete
    3. Amen Denny. Our future is blessed with success and filled with hope, for a long time coming!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, I have been really on the struggle bus lately. My sword has been super heavy and it has been all I could do to keep swinging it. But this morning, I woke up ready to cut some heads off some giants with a holy vengeance! Then I read the word from yesterday, and said, “AHA!!”
    Most (if not all) in the Army of Light have been battle tested, have had the dross melted away, and we already have some notches on our belts of truth for some giants we have already taken out. What an honor to serve in this army with you all! Armor on, swords sharpened and polished - LET’S GO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!! We are more than conquerors!! Who finishes OUR story? Our confidence is in the Lord!!

      Delete
    2. Amen & Hallelujah!

      Delete
    3. Amen and Hallelujah

      Delete
  3. 🎵 Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah! 🎵

    The Lord our God, the Almighty, REIGNS!”
    Hallelujah!
    Amen.

    The Lord our God, the Almighty, REIGNS!”
    Hallelujah!
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, such an amazing song TPP!! Thank you for putting this in my head today!! Amazing love! How can it be? 🎶

      Delete
  4. God is so wonderful to us. I was praying once again for protection for President Trump and his family and his cabinet members and their families, and it struck me how I sit in my little home and I go to my part-time job and I pray but the family members of the current administration have to deal with possible harm, and evil plots, and possible assassinations for the duty that their spouses are carrying out, and I just felt so humbled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.
    Father, THANK YOU for Your Message through Diana Larkin, “OVERWHELMING SUPERIORITY.”

    We invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for telling us, “All of Heaven’s RESOURCES have been ACTIVATED to answer the cries of My RISING sons and daughters.” . . . “You will see Heaven’s RESCUE and the OVERWHELMING SUPERIORITY of the Forces of Light TRIUMPH with a GREAT VICTORY.”

    THANK YOU that Heaven is DEPLOYED to bring our cry “Thy Kingdom COME on the earth as it is in Heaven” into REALITY.

    We STAND BEFORE Your Throne singing, Hallelujah.
    Hallelujah, Hallelujah
    Hallelujah, Hallelujah
    Hal-le-lu-jah!
    The Lord our God, the Almighty, REIGNS!
    Amen.

    Father, we want those that have been mesmerized to laugh and sing with us!
    We RISE and DECLARE: SHAKE THEM AWAKE.

    THANK YOU for Your Rescue Operation. We’re looking forward to Your Promise of a new era of LIFE, LIGHT, PEACE, AND PLENTY in the beautiful Kingdom Age.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    Lord God, THANK YOU that You are our Source of Love, Guidance and Understanding of these Times and Seasons.
    THANK YOU for this day to HONOR You and SERVE You.
    I ASK to be tuned to Your Heart—to Heaven’s frequencies.
    I ASK for Your Blessing upon me, for my mind to be "KADOSH L'YHWH" and that YOU put Your Name on my forehead.
    I ASK for and put myself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.
    I BLESS YOU and I THANK YOU for blessing me.
    In Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

    Father God, we give You all the GLORY, HONOR and PRAISE.

    We PRAY unto You in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, “Thy Kingdom . . . COME! Thy Will . . . BE DONE! on earth as it is in Heaven. For Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, forever and ever.” Amen.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    MAKE WAY for the King of Righteousness to come Rule and Reign.
    MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY for the King of Glory to usher in His Light of Salvation, Healing, and Deliverance.

    We CALL FORTH AMERICA TO RESURRECTION LIFE!
    We CALL FORTH into FULFILLMENT all that You have promised us:
    Exposures, Just Judges, Honest Lawmakers,
    Righteous Leaders, Financial Freedom,
    The Grip of The Evil Empire Broken,
    Health Restored, Peace, Prosperity, and JUSTICE FOR ALL.

    We DECLARE we will CONTINUE STANDING in FAITH in our COVENANT RIGHTS.
    We WILL NOT BACK DOWN from obtaining these PROMISES until we see YOU BREAKTHROUGH for us, our families, and our nations.
    We DECLARE ‘What God has PROMISED, He will PERFORM!’

    We CALL FORTH millions of Angels and Hosts to help WIN this war over the darkness and to BRING IN the Kingdom of Life and Light.
    We CALL FORTH EXPLOSIVE EXPOSURES. Expose, Expose, Expose!
    We RELEASE more Awakening Angels and Illumination Hosts to those still ASLEEP and BRAINWASHED.
    GO HOSTS! MAKE TOAST!

    DOMINE TOTUS TUUS. (LORD, ALL IS YOURS.)
    “LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!”

    HALLELUJAH! Amen and amen.

    * * * * * * *
    ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Father's to Invite the Host to fulfill our prayers of faith and bring in the Kingdom of Heaven in all its Glory and Power has CHANGED THE WORLD!

      "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever" (Psalm 136:1)

      Delete
    2. It should read: Father's words to Invite . . .

      Delete
    3. Yes!!! Hallelujah!

      Delete
    4. Amen! Amen! We continue to advance into enemy territory with our full armor on and our heads held high. As we partner with Heavens Agenda, we push forward together, stronger than ever, to usher in the overwhelming victory of His Kingdom Age! Hallelujah!

      Delete
    5. Amen & Amen! Our God reigns!! Hallelujah!!

      Delete
  6. I have a wonderful dream to share!
    I know nothing about horses, except they are a beautiful, majestic creation of God. In my dream, I was outside and saw a number of "wild" horses. They were being led to another location, for their slaughter. I heard one screaming...it was afraid, lost. It didn't want to go with the others. "Somehow" I knew exactly which horse it was, in the pack. I felt total calmness, courage, knowledge and was given Holy Spirit Instruction of how to pursue it, how to comfort it. Even how to call it back gently to safety. Hallelujah! Thank You, Holy Spirit. Only with Your help and assistance of Your angels, that lost and frantic horse was led safely back home. We are given everything, exactly we need, in every situation, victory only through Him. Father, I pray You continue fill us with Your Peace and Faith, with Courage to pursue every calling You have for us, in by Your Power and for Your Glory! Amen! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judith, what a wonderful, comforting dream!

      Delete
    2. I'm just so thankful to share with you, on this site. As I currently have no one, who believes as I do, to share with. I'm thankful for all my brothers and sisters on this blog! You all help to strengthen me throughout the day. God bless you!

      Delete
    3. Judith, that is an interesting dream. You should send that to Diana’s website for interpretation. There’s something in that dream!

      Delete
    4. Thank you for sharing your dream! It is wonderful that we have each other to share truth with! God bless you too!❤️

      Delete
    5. Thank you for the suggestion, Deborah! Dream interpretation hadn't even crossed my mind!
      I was just thankful that Holy Spirit ALWAYS guides us, even in unfamiliar circumstances. Our God is so Good!

      Delete
  7. The co-pilot who stabbed a pilot in the cockpit, as he attempted to take control of a Tel Aviv-bound flight from the United Arab Emirates, with the aim of crashing it, to kill all on board, is, I believe, one of the weapons the evil empire tried to unleash in order to put us in fear.
    The pilot was able to open the door to the cockpit, after being stabbed, and miraculously there were flight crew on board who could fly and land the plane, and the passengers subdued the co-pilot and rendered aid to the pilot and the pilot survived. That was NOTHING BUT GOD RIGHT THERE! THANK YOU JESUS! NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER. THE DARKNESS LOST!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was something they tried too, Tina, and it failed! Hallelujah and amen!!

      Delete
  8. GLORY, GLORY HALLELUJAH,THE LORD REIGNS, LET THE EARTH REJOICE AND SING HALLELUJAH 🙌🙌🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    THE DARKNESS FADES AND THE LIGHT SHINES BRIGHTLY!
    October 05, 2026

    For My Power is about to be Revealed such as at No Other Time! For I Laugh at My enemies who think they can get away with what they are planning! FOR THEY ARE FOOLS and soon they shall Realize that there is ONE TRUE GOD and IT’S NOT THE DEVIL! For they Shall Know and Experience My Righteous Anger and Revenge! But you My Righteous Ones will Know My Blessings Unlike At No Other Time for the New Is Fast Approaching where the Darkness Fades and the Light Shines Brightly!

    Romans 12:19 “Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the scripture say, I will take revenge; I will pay them back, says the Lord.”

    John 1:5 “The light shines in the darkness and the darkness can never extinguish it.”

    Psalm 2:4, 5 “But the ones who rules in heaven laughs. The Lord scoffs at them. Then in anger he rebukes them, terrifying them with his fierce fury.”

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so appreciate this blog. I appreciate Diana Larkin and the people here and TPP. Thank youfor sharing. I have been so blessed and encouraged. God bless each of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelley. We're all so blessed to be a part of God's Army of Light and to have lovely Diana sharing messages from Father. I'm so grateful for all that He has taught us and for His faithfulness. Blessings to you as well. tpp

      Delete
    2. Amen. The messages Diana shares with us have brought so much hope and joy. I’m so grateful and thankful every day as I see our future NOT collapsing with chaos but unfolding into a glorious one where we reign with Jesus right here!!

      Delete
  11. * * * * * * *
    * * * * * * *
    God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
    pltprayer.blogspot.com
    Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝

    From Last Year ...CONTINUE BEING A LIGHT
    October 05, 2026

    For My Army of Light soon the curtains will be opened and the truth that has been hidden will be revealed. Many of you already know much of this truth but some of it will be a total surprise but for those who have been sleeping or for those who are just waking up, this truth will hit them in their gut for all their lives they believed their worldview was correct and anyone who didn’t agree with this worldview was WRONG! And when the truth stares them in the face with proof backing it up, their hearts will scream in agony for their foundation of their soul just crumbled. Now My Army of Light I AM telling you these things to Prepare You to Continue Being A Light in the darkness. So when these things occur, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO!!! NO!!! Instead Come to ME and ask for My Perfect Love and also My Boundless Mercy to fill you so that you can serve and bring hope to those that are lost and who need reassurance and love. For there will be So Many who will be tormented by grief that what they built their lives around was actually used to bring harm to this nation. And the person the MSM brainwashed them to hate is actually a good man and an exceptional President! For the day is coming My Army of Light when the majority of Americans will agree on What Is Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Louise in Canada. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers after this morning's post. I truly am grateful for you all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome Louise! We are glad you are here to be part of the Army of Light!! God bless you!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, we are thankful for your and your husband 's participation in this battle of the ages! God bless you!!

      Delete
  13. I Too, have been so blessed to have been led here by my oldest sister, I'm so grateful to Diana, for standing as a watchman on the wall all these years, and sharing the Father's heart with us. I've been at war with wickedness for a very long time, and I was beginning to get weary, I'm 69 years young. Reading the daily post have truly strengthened me, and given me much comfort. May God bless all of you in a very special way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you too Ann-Marie! The fight is almost over! Then we get to share the Father’s heart and rebuild!! Our glorious future is right around the corner!!

      Delete
    2. I agree with Deborah's comment. Amen.
      God Bless you, Ann-Marie. tpp

      Delete
    3. I agree also! ❤️

      Delete
    4. above comment is me

      Delete
  14. Debbie 🇨🇦
    What a blessing to be able to pray with you all in agreement and declaring, even though I am new at the declaring part. I appreciate you all because we're all on the same page, I do pray with three other different groups, but this one, is the one that I look forward to the most, I don't feel hindered to pray as I want to. Thank you Diana, Patty, Dutch. For leading us on, God bless you!
    Love and prayers ❤️🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, Debbie! I'm part of a prayer group that prays with strength, but this Army of Light prayer/spiritual warfare group is stronger due to our decrees and declarations. Like you, I don't feel hindered here, and I look forward to it the most.

      Delete
    2. Yes! I'm agreeing with all of you! Jump on in, y'all! These waters are SO refreshing! Father's Words are real. So are Everyone on this site!
      It's really a beautiful thing, to be a part of. To be called here by Holy Spirit.
      Thank you, Father, Diana, Patty, TPP for bringing us all together on this Train of Glory! My posts aren't always perfect. I trip over my words...alot. But guess what? He uses us all...thank Goodness! We don't have to try and be someone else.We're all for Him. One in His Army!
      So, so Good!

      Delete
    3. Amen, Judith!! He uses us all, everyone is a unique creation of His, and I'm so thankful He has called all of us and brought us together here. Your posts are beautiful, they bring me so much joy! 😍

      Delete
    4. Awe! I'm not computer savvy. You are truly a blessing! :) As all are here to me! It seems, at least to me, the more I comment, on this blog, the more I'm drawn closer to our Father, Holy Spirit and Jesus. What could be better? We all draw closer and closer to Him, all for His Glory! Hallelujah and Amen!

      Delete
    5. I’m jumping in the River of Life with all of you beautiful people!! And, like Judith said, the waters are so refreshing, making us whole.

      Delete
    6. Yes, Judith! The more I comment and participate (even though it makes me feel vulnerable at times), the closer I am drawn to Him and the more I receive blessing!
      Amen, Deborah! Beautifully said! I needed a reminder about jumping in the River of Life 🥰

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

START YOUR ENGINES!

WILL YOU HONOR ME WITH YOUR TRUST?